3700 Hamilton Walk
Pennsylvania, PA, 19104
I am a PhD in Statistics, currently doing researches at Beauchamp’s Lab, Department of Neurosurgery, University of Pennsylvania.
My research focuses on developing statistical machine learning tools and software packages to help people make reproducible scientific discoveries, mainly interpretable machine learning, functional data analysis, multiple testing procedures with applications in neuroscience.
- Ph.D., Statistics, Rice University (2016-2021)
- M.A., Statistics, Rice University (2016-2017)
- B.S., Statistics, University of Science and Technology of China (2009-2013)
- Reproducible framework for Analyzing and Visualization human iEEG (RAVE) (rave.wiki, supported by NIH R24MH117529)
- Web-based 3D brain viewer (R:threeBrain)
- Yet Another Electrode Localizer (YAEL, video demo)
- Out-of-memory array (tensor) storage (R:filearray)
- Functional group-bridge regression (R:spfda)
- Overlapped cluster detection with functional FDR control (package under development R:efcr, ICSA 2023)
- Neuroimaging tools: